Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My MTC Letters (Mexico City, Mexico)

August 19 - September 30, 2015


August 19
I made it to the Mexico Missionary Training Center! This place is beyond words to describe. I want you to know that I am very safe here. Not only are we protected here through physical ways but we are protected by angels on the other side. The spirit is very strong here. I am so thankful for this opportunity in my life to serve a mission and to train to become the missionary the Lord wants me to be. I want you to know that the gospel is true and this is the Lords work here upon the earth. I am so thankful for this sacred calling. I feel an increase in humility and reverence in all that I do. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers as I embark on this new journey. I will email next Tuesday then after that I will email every Wednesday. Love you all!



August 25
¡Hola! I love it here at the Mexico MTC! It has been such a blessing to start preparing to become a missionary and a representative of the Lord, Jesus Christ. I continue to feel of a great sense of humility and sacredness in the calling that the Lord has blessed me to have. 


On our first day when we arrived, we were introduced to the President and some of his counselors. They are really amazing people and I am blessed to have them counsel and direct us. As we finished the introduction to the campus and unpacked our suitcases at our casas (house) , we had dinner at their comedor (cafeteria). While getting my food, John Odland ran over and gave me a hug! It was awesome being able to see him again and to talk about his experiences at the MTC so far. 

We also were able to get our companions for our stay at the MTC. My companion is Elder McNatt. He has a strong spirit and is well introduced into the gospel. Our second day we were introduced into the language and was further introduced to our classrooms and the rest of the buildings at the campus. The Campus used to be a school for children, but in recent years, the First Presidency made the inspired choice to change it to a Missionary Training Center we have today. Our district is awesome! We have a lot of strong missionaries in our district and zone and feel of the spirit very often when I am with them. 

We also had the opportunity to prepare our first lesson in Spanish to an investigator on our second night here. Even though it was a pretend investigator, I was so very thankful for the guidance and help that I have received from my Heavenly Father in preparing for lessons. Though my Spanish is not that great, I feel like I am getting better and am striving to improve. 

On Saturday, we had a few activities and videos that we saw that demonstrated the love and concern that we should have for other people and our investigators, which should always represent the love that our Savior has for all of us. One video was very powerful for me about lifting burdens. I want to strengthen my desire to teach each investigator according to their needs and seeing the blessings flow in their lives as well as loving others as Christ would love.

On Sunday we were able to have priesthood and sacrament meeting with our district. It was very powerful to learn more about baptism and its meaning to the investigators in priesthood meeting. Sacrament was very powerful as well. Most everything is done in Spanish so some words are recognizable and others I am trying to learn. Later that day we watched a devotional by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. I highly recommend that you watch it. He gave his talk at the Provo MTC in 2013 where he also dedicated a few building to the campus. His devotional was very powerful and I could feel the Spirit very strong. He talked about how this is the generation and dispensation that will not fail in preaching the fullness of the gospel to all the world. He said in order for us to teach others the gospel, we must learn it for ourselves and to follow in the footsteps of each investigator. He also talked about how we all need to come home with one convert, and that should be ourselves. We also watched a movie called How Rare A Possession which talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it and know by the power of the Holy Ghost that it is true. We ended the devotional by singing God Be With You Till We Meet Again in Spanish. I felt the spirit incredibly strong at that moment, even though I didn't know the words to it before in Spanish. 

Yesterday was a great day as well. Even though I have felt a little homesick, I am amazed at how much the Lord has blessed me. I have had little to know worries or anxieties while I am here and I can testify that that blessing is from the Lord and came as I was set apart as a missionary. We had the opportunity to teach our investigator again and taught her the restoration, I felt the spirit so strong and could not stop crying as I read the First Vision in Spanish. I too can testify that he is the Prophet of the Restoration and that through him the gospel was restored and brought forth enumerable blessings for each of our lives. 

Today we went to the Temple open house at the Mexico City temple that has just been renovated. It was a very special experience and I know that families can be together forever through the blessings of the temple and through the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Thank you all for your prayers and love. I will email again around the same time next Wednesday. Pictures will be coming next week too. Love you all!

Elder Munro and Elder Odland

September 2
​¡Hola! Thank you all for the reply emails! They have brought me great joy and strength as I am here at the MTC. The Spirit here at the MTC is amazing and I feel of the spirit everyday, even in ways I have not felt before. My testimony of the Gospel is growing and I am continuing to learn to trust in my Heavenly Father and to humble myself and recognize his hand in all things.

 Last Wednesday we had the incredible opportunity to have Elder D. Todd Christofferson give a devotional here at the MTC. Both he and his wife spoke about missionary work and the importance in bringing souls unto Christ. Sister Christofferson remarked that having charity helps you know who the Lord wants you to be. You will want to serve him for the rest of your life. She also talked about Moroni 7 which is to pray for the pure love of Christ which is charity. Elder Christofferson gave a powerful message as well. He talked about how we have a wonderful privilege to serve a mission. He challenged us to recognize the privilege that we have to serve. He also said that some things can be a burden on a mission but will all become worth it in the end. He also talked about not being discouraged about the language and that through my patience and diligence in learning the language, that I will be rewarded for my efforts. This gave me comfort in knowing that I can understand the language and to be able to teach the gospel through the spirit and through the Gift of Tongues. 

Afterwards he opened up the congregation to answer questions which was really powerful too. He concluded with a powerful testimony: He sent us here to help others connect to him. Your life should be a model of what you radiate. The fact is that you are a representative of Jesus Christ, whether or not others say you are inadequate. The Lord perfectly knows you. None of you are strangers to him. When you feel miserable at times, know that he watches over you and will never abandon you. This whole missionary experience will build a foundation for your entire life. His testimony really strengthened me to become a better missionary and to really think about who I represent and to more fully align my thoughts and deeds to meet that standard.

Throughout the week I have progressed in learning different grammar and vocab in the Spanish language and I have been seeing a lot of improvement and I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for all the help and guidance that he has given me. I have strived to always keep him in my thoughts and to remember why I am here. I still try to be humble in my calling and to help others see the significance in it as well.

Throughout the week, we have many different Book of Mormon discussions and how they relate to our missions. We talked about Alma the younger and his conversion to the gospel through repentance. We also talked about the dedication and integrity that Nephi had to build the ship though others were against what the Lord had commanded him to do. Throughout the week we learned how to demonstrate different ways of teaching and strengthening our ability to study and improve upon those skills.

Sunday's are probably my favorite day here at the MTC. In Priesthood, we talked about how we can magnify our Priesthood callings and to truly be active in the church. We also talked about how Jesus was always focused on the needs of others. I personally wanted to focus on the needs of my companion and others in my district. Sacrament meeting was very spiritual too. The talks were on tithing and the importance in keeping the commandments of God and seeing the blessings come into our lives. We had a devotional that night about the differences between Testimony and Conversion, and in order for us to be converted, we have be changed forever. Another speaker talked about learning the language and gave us a challenge to reach higher than the goals we have set. The speaker talked about how we should never give up diligence, faith, and power, and by staying on target as a missionary, we can find success in ourselves and with those we teach. That night we all watched the Restoration movie. I know that Joseph Smith is the Prophet of the Restoration, he truly did see God the Father and His son, Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for the sacrifices of all the saints so that I could be born into the gospel and experience the joys and blessings that our Heavenly Father has provided for us.

Yesterday we had the chance to see a live devotional from the Provo MTC. Elder Dallin H. Oaks and his wife spoke to us. They both gave a powerful witness of the importance of the Lords work in the Latter days. Elder Oaks counseled that we should teach by the spirit and to always be worthy of its companionship. Without the spirit, we cannot be able to teach. One comment he made I really liked, he said that we were called to teach people, not lessons. In order for us to have His Spirit to be with us we need to partake of the sacrament, to remember him always, and to remain worthy. He gave a powerful testimony of the Savior and his role in our lives.

Thank you all again for your emails, it means so much to me to hear back from home and to hear that everyone is doing good. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. They help out a lot! Love you all!!

Mom: Thank you so much for the binder with all the scriptures, quotes, and the pictures of the family. I refer to that binder every night, love you forever!

Elder Munro and Elder McNatt
Mexico City Temple Open House
Elder McNatt and Elder Munro
​ 

Elder Munro with Elder Odland at Mexico City MTC



September 9
¡Hola! Things are going great here at the Mexico MTC. It is crazy that it has already been three weeks since I left! It felt like I just got here! Time goes by very fast here at the MTC and we keep very busy. I try to live everyday to the fullest because I will be leaving here in no time to go to Texas.

I am continuing to learn and to grow in my testimony of this gospel and feel a great sense of peace and comfort too. It is truly a blessing for me to immerse myself in the gospel every day that I am here. Every day we have the opportunity to practice teaching investigators and it has really helped me improve my teaching skills and my communication skills as well. I have been improving in the language and desire to further strengthen my communication skills in the Spanish language.

Everyday that I am here, I think about how grateful I am to have this opportunity to learn and grow to become the missionary the Lord wants me to become. I have been looking for ways I can be an example to others in representing Jesus Christ in all that I do. I know as we keep that standard and obedience as missionaries, we will find an increase of blessings in our lives and in the lives of our future investigators. At times, I am amazed at how much the gospel blesses our lives and for the great promises and blessings we enjoy as disciples of Christ.

This past Saturday was very cool. We had the chance to do our first TRC which is where they bring in real volunteers which could be members, investigators, or even non-members. My companion and I gave the first lesson to a member about prayer and the importance in keeping close contact with our Heavenly Father. By the end we both shared our testimonies about the gospel. As I shared my testimony about the Savior in simple Spanish, I felt the spirit so very strong that I could not control my emotions. I absolutely know that our Savior lives, and that he atoned for our sins and made it possible for us to return to live with him again someday. Afterwards we taught a real investigator about the Restoration of the Gospel. We invited him to pray to know if Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ and if he did help restore this gospel here upon the earth. As he committed to pray about our message, we testified of the importance of the gospel and how it will bless his life personally.

Because it was fast Sunday this past Sunday, we were able to fast from Saturdays dinner to Sundays lunch. I felt the influence of the spirit in that time and I know that fasting is important for our spiritual development and for our relationship with our Heavenly Father.

In Priesthood meeting, we talked about priesthood ordinances and the ordinances we need for salvation as well as blessings for comfort and peace. I am so very thankful for the ordinances that we have here upon the earth so that we can develop and increase our testimony of the gospel, our Savior, and our Heavenly Father. As we are faithful to the covenants that we make through sacred ordinances, we will experience many promised blessings and eventually have eternal life. This lesson in Priesthood really made me think of the importance of the Sacrament and to have that reminder of the covenants that we have made at baptism and to always remember the atoning sacrifice of our Savior.

Later we had the chance to have a class with the MTC Presidency where we talked about the enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can overcome sin and death and triumph over all other challenges that we experience here in mortality. Gaining a testimony of the atonement will help us as missionaries better teach our investigators the great joy that comes through the atonement of Jesus Christ.

The Devotional on Sunday night was very spiritual too. We watched a devotional by Richard G. Scott about communicating with our Heavenly Father through prayer. He counseled that we should always pray to our Heavenly Father and express our emotions and feeling to him. He is always there to help us and guide us. He also said to not be discouraged if answers to prayers don't come in the timing or way that we may expect. He will always answer our prayers. We need to take time out of our day to listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost and seek for the things that the Lord would have us know. Towards the end of his talk he said that this missionary experience will build a great foundation for your life and will bring great blessings to your immediate family and to your future family as well.

Later that night we watched Meet The Mormons. It was really cool being able to see that movie again and I felt very blessed to have the gospel in my life. One thought that came to me as I was watching that movie is that we are a world-wide church. The fullness of the gospel and its blessings are for everyone. That really motivated me to share the joyful message of the gospel and help others feel of the peace that it brings into our lives.

Yesterday for class we talked about the great importance for investigators to receive personal revelation through the Book of Mormon and that they can can know for themselves that it is true. By the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Last night we had a devotional on the gathering of Israel and our duties as missionaries to help prepare the earth for the Second coming of our Savior. I am so very thankful that I get to help others come unto Christ and to help others receive the ordinances of the gospel.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about family. I want all of you to know how much I love you! You guys mean everything to me. I am so very thankful for the blessings of eternal families so that we can be together forever in Heavenly Father's presence. Thank you for all the emails, they help me in many ways and give me added strength while I am here. Pictures are on the way! Love you all!

The dedication of the Mexico City temple will be this Sunday.  We will watch the celebration and dedication at the MTC via broadcast.  Rumors have been going around that President Henry B. Eyring and Elder Jeffrey R. Holland will be here and will come to the MTC!  It will be a neat experience and I am excited to tell you about it a week from today.

September 16
¡Hola! Everything has been going great here at the MTC! It's crazy that it's already week 4! Time goes by way fast here and I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I have had an amazing week. My testimony of the gospel and of my Savior has grown immensely and I have been striving to be a better missionary each day. Throughout the week, i have felt like Heavenly Father is always there and is mindful of our needs and desires as missionaries. At times, some days can be harder than others with the language but I know that my Heavenly Father is helping me and I feel as though little by little my understanding of the language has been increasing.  I have grown to love those around me and to be more patient with those in my district and with my companion.

This past weekend was awesome! We had the opportunity Saturday night to be able to watch the Mexico City, Mexico temple celebration. There is a lot of neat culture and tradition in Mexico and it was cool being able to see the legacy and sacrifice that the members of the church had here in Mexico to bring forth the gospel in these latter-days. Sunday morning was very spiritual. We had the chance to watch the re-dedication of the Temple and to listen to talks by both Elder Erying and Elder Holland. Elder Erying talked about the blessings of the temple and how we can increase our light and knowledge as we enter the House of the Lord. He also talked about how we can receive answers to personal prayer while in the temple. Through out his talk I really thought about the blessings that we have and are available to us to be spiritually fed and increase our knowledge and testimonies of the gospel. I really enjoyed Elder Holland's talk too. He talked about how the sacrifices of the early saints brought forth the blessings of the temple in our day. Through the prophet Joseph Smith, the ordinances of the temple were restored again on the Earth. It means so much to me to know that through the temple, we can be eternal families and that together, we can return to live with our Heavenly Father again some day.

We had a very spiritual Sunday Devotional too. We watched a Devotional by Elder David A. Bednar where he talked about the Character of Christ and how we can improve upon the attributes of Christ. He also talked about how true conversion comes when we turn outward and seek the needs of others as Christ did instead of turning inward and becoming prideful. I have been striving to become more Christlike in all that I do. I know that as I try to be more Christlike and by being a better representative of Jesus Christ, I will see the blessings in my life and in the lives of future investigators.

Later that night, we had a class with the MTC Presidency where we talked about the importance of the Holy Ghost, not only in the conversion of our investigators, but for our eternal progress in returning back to our Heavenly Father. We talked about the roles of the Holy Ghost in testifying of the truth and bringing things to our remembrance. I am so very thankful to be able to have a constant companion with me to help in making decisions and receiving answers to prayers. I know as I remain worthy I will be able to teach by the spirit and in the way that my Heavenly Father would have me teach.

Also for that night we watched three short movies, One on the Temple garments, the other on the early saints and their conversion stories, and a short movie on the atonement of our Savior. I really enjoyed the video on the temple garments because of the constant reminder we have of the covenants we have made in the temple. The video of the saints and their stories was pretty cool too. I love to hear about the stories of the saints and to see how much faith and love they had for the gospel. They truly persevered through many trials and hardships, centered on the gospel of Jesus Christ. The movie on the Atonement really touched me too. Watching that movie really made me think about how much the Savior truly loves us and desires us to receive the blessings of exaltation.

One day this past week we also watched a video called The Atonement and Missionary work by Elder Erying and Elder Holland. It really touched me to know that because the Savior understands our trial and challenges, we can call upon him to help us in our missionary labor and in our personal trials.

Today for our P-Day, we had the amazing opportunity to do an endowment session in the Mexico City Temple! It was pretty cool doing a session in Spanish. I felt the spirit very strong throughout the session and I know that the spirit of the Lord dwells there. It was truly amazing being able to go back and see the temple again.

I also thought a lot about Trevor today too as he is heading out on his mission. I love those pictures! I am so glad that you guys (mom and dad) were able to make it down there to be able to see him. I was there in spirit :) He has such a strong spirit and I know that he will be an amazing missionary and will bless the lives of those in Macon, Georgia. Mom I am so excited that you got the call to be the 1st counselor in the YW Presidency! I know you will do amazing and will bless the lives of the Young Women in our ward.

Thanks so much for the big package too! I still have a long ways to go to eat it all. :) Sorry for not sending the pictures last week. I got really busy and didn't have enough time. Hope you like these ones! I hope you guys know how much i love you and think about you everyday. I am so very thankful for my awesome family! I am so very thankful that we are an eternal family. Heaven wouldn't be Heaven without my family. Thanks for all the emails again! They bring me a lot of joy and I look forward every Wed to hear back from home. Love you all!


















September 23, 2015

¡Hola! I have been having an amazing experience here at the MTC! This past week has truly been a blessing for me. I have learned a lot about myself and who I am to the Lord. Its crazy to see how fast the time has gone while I am here. Its already week 5! Its awesome to be able to think that I will be in Texas next week and continue my missionary service in the United States!


Every day I have tried to study and work harder to increase in my learning of the gospel. I truly hope that as I increase my studies and my capabilities to work harder, that the Lord will help me with those things that I struggle with and need to improve. I feel as though he understands that I desire to work hard and to do my best. I truly want to show him my desires to serve Him and His children.


This past week, we had the opportunity to continue teaching our investigators the missionary lessons. Through out our lessons,Ii have found as we keep the spirit with us and teach by the spirit, the lessons go a lot smoother and I feel guided on what the investigators needs and feelings are. Last Friday, we had the chance to teach our night teacher, Hermano Tlatchi who was role playing his inactive bother. We taught about the importance of the Atonement and also the importance of families and how they bless our lives. After the lesson, Hermano Tlatchi commented that we as a companionship did excellent at finding the concerns of the investigators and to help them find joy in the gospel as well as finding forgiveness through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. That really helped me and motivated me to continue seeing others as Heavenly Father sees them and to help them feel of the love that our Savior has for us.


The next day we had the opportunity to have another TRC. We taught about the importance of the Book of Mormon and that we can receive personal revelation for the trials and challenges that we have in our lives. I know that the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel and that it truly does testify of Jesus Christ. My testimony of the Book of Mormon has been strengthened in so many ways and I am so very thankful to have it in my life.


This past Sunday was really awesome! Sacrament meeting was very powerful and I felt the spirit very strong as I recommitted myself to being a better missionary and recognizing the hand of the Lord in my life. In our Class with the MTC Presidency we talked about an in depth look at Priesthood Keys and their importance in missionary work. For the Sunday Devotional, we watched a Devotional that Elder Holland gave back in 2011. He talked a lot about how Preach My Gospel came to be and how important it is to use in our daily studies as missionaries. He also said that PMG helps the missionaries convert themselves to the gospel, then we are prepared to help others receive and accept the gospel. Elder Holland also counseled that we as missionaries need to study better, prepare better, and to extend commitments. One thing he said that really hit me hard is that we are the Hope of Israel and we are to help others receive the joys of this gospel and ultimately salvation. I always love to see his talks because of the spirit that I feel and the motivation that I gain to become a better missionary.


Later that night we watched three short movies. One was on the early sister missionaries and their faith in preaching the gospel and helping to prepare the way for future missionaries to serve. The other was called Only a Stone Cutter. This video was about a man who walked 22 miles every morning to work on the Salt Lake Temple. It really made me think of the faith that the Saints had and how they truly believed and trusted in the blessings that our Heavenly Father provided for them. The last video was Finding Faith in Christ. This video is one of my favorites because I feel the spirit so strong in learning more about the miracles and teachings of the Savior. I know that he lives and that he leads and directs his church here upon the earth. I am so very thankful for the knowledge that I have of the Savior and that I continue to strengthen my testimony of him. He means so much to me.


At the start of this week, I have been having a few trials in learning the language and feeling confident in teaching the gospel in the Spanish language. I remembered the promise that was given to me in my setting apart as a missionary that through my patience and humility, that I will be able to learn the language and it will be able to bless my life in the future. As I put my faith and trust in my Heavenly Father, I felt as though my understanding of the language was growing and that my capabilities in the language were being strengthened. Even though they were small things, I feel as though Heavenly Father is very aware of my concerns and that I truly want to be the best missionary I can be. I want so much to please him and to be his servant and his disciple. I feel as though he knows that I work my hardest each day and that I want to be prepared and ready. I feel too that even if I struggle a little in the field, I will be planting the seed of the gospel in the lives of those that I come in contact with. As I testify of the things that I know to be true, the spirit will be my guide and will testify of the truth of all things and will lead others to joy and happiness.


I want you all to know that I love my Savior so much. I have increased my relationship with him in so many ways while I have been here. He truly is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. As I go to him in prayer with the challenges that I face, I feel of his love and his help in my life. He truly loves us and desires us to succeed. Mom thanks so much for the Donuts! They were really good and my district loved them too ;). I sent Kassi an email a few weeks ago I hope she got it. I am so very thankful for your emails and being able to hear back from home and to hear how you guys are doing. Every week I grow to love my family even more. I'm glad everything is going good and that all is well. I'm not sure when I will be able to email again next week I may be able to call home or email the day I get to Texas. Know that I love you all so much! Texas here we come!


Love
Elder Munro






September 29, 2015

¡Hola! One last email from Mexico! I will be leaving here tomorrow at 4:30 in the morning! The experience that I have had here has been one of the best and I will always remember the amazing things that I have felt and things I have learned about myself and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This past week has really helped me be able to prepare for the field and to be better introduced into missionary life. This past Friday we had meetings involving The Doctrine of Christ and how we can better set goals that can be achieved in the work of the Lord. One thing I have never really realized is the importance of members in missionary work and for the strength they give to new converts and progressing investigators. The biggest thing that we talked about was our objective as missionaries to invite others to come unto Christ. I know as Ii put forth all of my efforts in the work of the Lord, I will be able to feel confident in my success as a missionary and as a disciple of Jesus Christ.

This past Sunday was very spiritual too. For Priesthood meeting we talked about how we can be guided through our trials by consistent prayer and scripture study. I know prayer, scripture study, and faith in my Savior will help me conquer the trials and challenges that Ii will face in the field. Our Savior is always there to help us and guide us through all that we do.

Sacrament meeting was awesome! I had the chance to give a quick talk about tithing in Spanish. Partaking of the Sacrament has always been a powerful experience here and I am thankful each week to be able to remember the Savior and his Atoning sacrifice.

For our Class with the MTC Presidency, we heard from President Tenorio. He talked about many of the basic truths that we will teach as missionaries and the examples in his life of the evidence of the love that our Heavenly Father has for each of us.

That night, we watched a Devotional by Elder Bednar about how to become a Preach My Gospel missionary. He mentioned that we need to always remember who we represent and to be worthy to administer in the office that we are called. He also talked about how we need to feast upon the words of Christ and to desire a greater knowledge and understanding of the Gospel. We need to be better at teaching people and not just giving memorized lessons or phrases. As we truly rely upon the Lord and trust in him, we will become the missionaries that the Lord wants us to become.

That night we also watched The Testaments. The Testaments is about when Christ appeared in the Americas and established his Gospel. I know that those events truly happened. I know that the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the Everlasting Gospel here upon the Earth and was translated through Joseph Smith by the power of God. Each time I read the Book of Mormon, I grow in my testimony of this Gospel and increase my faith in the Savior. I know as we continue to read the Book of Mormon, we will be able feel peace and joy more abundantly in our lives.

Afterwards we watched a slideshow of all the missionaries that were leaving the next week. We got to have our picture up on the slideshow! It blows me away at how fast time has gone by here. I have learned so much and I continue to learn many things as I am on my mission. We had a very strong testimony meeting with those that were leaving that next week.

Yesterday we had the chance to watch the funeral service for Elder Richard G. Scott. He truly is a disciple of Jesus Christ. Throughout the funeral service, I thought of the importance of having prophets in our lives to help and guide us through living the gospel. I am so very thankful for their testimonies and witnesses of Christ which brings me hope and the light of Christ into my life.

I know that this gospel is true. It has blessed me in so many ways that I cannot begin to count. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer and is the head of His church. I know that Jesus Christ died for me and for my sins. I am so very thankful for the Atonement and to be able to be forgiven of my sins. I am so very thankful for this amazing opportunity to help others come unto Christ and feel of His love for them. I am truly blessed to be a missionary. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, they truly help me in many ways. I am so excited for this new adventure! San Antonio Texas, here we come!! Love you all!!

Love
Elder Munro









No comments:

Post a Comment