Monday, December 21, 2015

I Am the Light of the World...

Howdy from Texas! This week has been a very great week. I am so excited for Christmas this next week! I love this Christmas season in being able to remember the matchless gift that our Heavenly Father has given us.

My ponderize scripture for this next week will be,  John ‪8:12‬ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. I loved Elder Bednar's talk that he gave at the Christmas devotional about how our Savior was literally the life and the light of the world. I am so very thankful to have the Savior in my life. He has felt all of our pains and our weaknesses, our trials and our challenges, and through his light and grace, we can overcome all things. I love the spirit that I feel at this time of year because of the infinite love that our Savior has for us.

This past week has been really special being able to share the new Christmas video and helping others come unto Christ this Christmas season. I am so very thankful for this season to have hearts softened for the message of the restoration and of the gospel. Being able to share the gift of the message of the restoration helps others feel of the light and love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

We also had our last district meeting for the transfer this past Wednesday. I love the elders in our district! I have loved being able to serve with them and helping each other in the work. I will also be staying in the 10th Ward and the SA South Zone for 7 more weeks! I am so excited to be able to stay here in this area and to help others come unto Christ.

This past Sunday was very special as well. We were able to have our Christmas program in church. We sang many different Christmas songs that brought the spirit very strong into the meeting. I am so very thankful for the opportunity to go to church and to be spiritually renewed and rejuvenated for the coming week. I am so very thankful for this gospel. It is truly the way for us to return to our      Heavenly Father again someday. I know that my Savior lives. He is my Redeemer and loves us all so
very much. I know as we do all we can to follow Him and endure to the end, we will receive a fullness of joy in our Heavenly Father’s kingdom.

Sorry for the short email! We have been pretty busy this p-day but thank you  all for the emails and for the cards and packages that you have sent me! Hope you all have an amazing Christmas!! Love you all!!

Love,
Elder Munro

Mom: hey mom! I was thinking if it would be ok if we FaceTime at 2. It will be 1 in Idaho so I hope that will be an ok time to be able to FaceTime. I am so excited! It will be fun being able to see you all and to talk to you. Thanks so much mom for the Christmas package!! I forgot to thank you for the pictures from the kids from the Ward!  

Thank you for all that you do for me mom. I love you so much. Sorry if my email is too short. I will  be able to talk a lot more about what we have been doing here in this area. Love you so much!!!





Elder Brough , Elder Evans , Elder Ramsden , Elder Reyes , Elder Nelsen , Elder Munro 

The Christmas Loot!


No comments:

Post a Comment