Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I give unto men weakness that they may be humble...

Hey mom sorry the email I sent out yesterday didn't go through. I'll just send a quick paragraph if that's ok. My ponderize scripture for this next week will be Ether 12:27 : And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. I continue to find many things to improve and to be better at here in the mission. I have really been striving to become more like the Savior and to be his disciple. I know as we follow him and give a place for him in our hearts, His grace will be sufficient for us to overcome all the trials and weaknesses that we face.

I am so very thankful for my Savior and for his infinite atonement, that through him, we can reach our divine potential. This past week has been such a wonderful time for me to remember our Savior and to feel of his love and tender mercies. Our Heavenly Father truly loves us so very much that he gave us his beloved son, our Savior and Redeemer. I know that this gospel is true. I know without a doubt that our Savior lives. He is our Redeemer and our heavenly friend. I know that he will always be there for us and to lead and guide us in all that we do.

Thanks for all that you do for me mom. It was such a great time being able to see you guys and to talk to you all this past Christmas. I hope you all have a great week!

Love you forever!!





No comments:

Post a Comment